Tuesday, 26 November 2024

WILDCAT, movie

At the begin:

I'm always irritated by people who imply that writing fiction is an escape from reality. It's a plunge into reality. FLANNERY O'CONNOR.

At the end:

Flannery O'Connor would write in that room for the next fourteen years, before being devoured by what she called the french woolf, Lupus.

Tense

 
Yes, she determine her, and I don't like to look movie after read this. But I look verb in the past form. She won't be angry, because she lost it in the past ... No bad for do that you like, without people who say wrong about your job. If she may saw I irritate ... all may be otherwise.
 
What I like here, that context and anithing else isn't determine it, only time can determine future. I didn't watch movide, but I think what it's right for all. Also, I read the end of the story.
 
Possible that it's true. All movie for people who like to know how it was ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Communications

 It's possible to exclude, decrease vision for the people, and close them into the country. I remembered about the restrictions in Russi...